Monday, February 16, 2009

Monday and H2O Falls From the Sky

Well its raining outside and like most Californians, we don't know what to do when water falls from the sky. I suppose because it never does out here. So no one wants to leave the house. I'm off from work today and i want to be productive, so i've constructed a list of things to do while i'm at home; work on my resume, clean the apartment, do my at-home workout routine; catch up on my letter writing, catch up on my reading. Jerad came out of the bathroom just now and told me that he did the worst thing and dropped his ring in the toilet so he had to fish it out while the toilet was full of his poop. I told him to get a stick from outside or something but he said he had already used his hands. Good doggit! lol. Oh well.....i would have used a stick.

-Desmon

No comments:

Post a Comment